jeremybordeleaujeremybordeleau

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Go Cloud Go! Go Cloud Go!

Decent.

It's a decent film. WAY to short. Also, I hate the lack of arms or legs. Floating hands and feet are just so cheap. Only of couple of artists have pulled them off and thats cause they are much better done flicks than this. (Madness). You've got a way to go. We've all been there. Hell I'm pretty much still there. Also, the music was wicked. I just love that song. Boss fight in FFX! Wicked. Anyways. Good luck on your other films.

Trippy-Hippie responds:

actually i chose to use a legendary frog style so the arms and legs arnt there because i like the style. Iv made better models than these.

thanks anyways

Thief, The Quidam Thief, The Quidam

Good job. But still fairly average.

It was entertaining. But really short. It was well animated. but poorly drawn. The graphics are what hurt this. I mean, they need arms and legs. I know it's hard. But try harder to make it work and you'll really be rewarded.

-=MGS: Flash Edition=- -=MGS: Flash Edition=-

Crap

If you are going to spoof a classic you should do a better job. This was really bad. ALSO! You are an idiot! Metal Gear Solid 1 was on the Playstation One and Metal Gear Solid 2 was on the Playstation 2. The original Metal Gear was on nintendo and it was simply called "Metal Gear". There was a second Metal Gear and that was simply called "Metal Gear 2: Snakes Revenge" and that was on Nintendo.

Old-Tobunshi responds:

Umm what the hell are you talking about? I know there was a Metal Gear on the NES and a second metal gear. This is a parody of the WHOLE series. Didn't you notice that I had a picture of the first Metal Gear? I own almost all the MG games, so stop being such a fucking smartass, because you just made yourself look like an idiot, you nazi.