jeremybordeleaujeremybordeleau

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Go Cloud Go! Go Cloud Go!

Decent.

It's a decent film. WAY to short. Also, I hate the lack of arms or legs. Floating hands and feet are just so cheap. Only of couple of artists have pulled them off and thats cause they are much better done flicks than this. (Madness). You've got a way to go. We've all been there. Hell I'm pretty much still there. Also, the music was wicked. I just love that song. Boss fight in FFX! Wicked. Anyways. Good luck on your other films.

Trippy-Hippie responds:

actually i chose to use a legendary frog style so the arms and legs arnt there because i like the style. Iv made better models than these.

thanks anyways

Thief, The Quidam Thief, The Quidam

Good job. But still fairly average.

It was entertaining. But really short. It was well animated. but poorly drawn. The graphics are what hurt this. I mean, they need arms and legs. I know it's hard. But try harder to make it work and you'll really be rewarded.

-=MGS: Flash Edition=- -=MGS: Flash Edition=-

Crap

If you are going to spoof a classic you should do a better job. This was really bad. ALSO! You are an idiot! Metal Gear Solid 1 was on the Playstation One and Metal Gear Solid 2 was on the Playstation 2. The original Metal Gear was on nintendo and it was simply called "Metal Gear". There was a second Metal Gear and that was simply called "Metal Gear 2: Snakes Revenge" and that was on Nintendo.

Old-Tobunshi responds:

Umm what the hell are you talking about? I know there was a Metal Gear on the NES and a second metal gear. This is a parody of the WHOLE series. Didn't you notice that I had a picture of the first Metal Gear? I own almost all the MG games, so stop being such a fucking smartass, because you just made yourself look like an idiot, you nazi.

Bonus stage #7: Cube Bonus stage #7: Cube

Aqua-Teen?

This movie reminded me a lot like the aquateen series: The intro that doesn't make sense, the digital creatures on the moon etc. Anyway i like this series, its awesome, but try and come up with some original stuff.

Bonus Stage - #1: Car Bonus Stage - #1: Car

Lip sync = Bad

You lip sync is pretty bad man. A funny movie with good sound and all but your lips just move in like 5 different frames. Try stepping away from the movie clip.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

You are a genius!

I say you are a genius because you came up with a great style that is easy to work with and yet still looks great! I don't mean this as an insult but anyone who is decent at flash could make an awesome movie using your idea but the problem with that is that you came up with the idea first. So congradulations on coming up with a masterpeice, something we've all been trying to do for a long time!

Iron Fist example Iron Fist example

Rip-Off!!!

This is such a copy of Gyn-Ryu's Blade for schockanime.com!!!!! You should be taken out and shot for making such a copy of a great flash!